Renegade Pictures are wanting to speak with people who are struggling to find pupillage to complete/further their barrister training.
Working with a major UK broadcaster we are developing an idea which would help aspiring barristers overcome barriers and working in conjunction with leading industry professionals give them a leg-up into their chosen career.
- Do you have all the necessary qualifications but have for whatever reason missed out on a place in chambers?
- Do you feel perhaps the legal profession is ignoring or overlooking your abilities?
- Do you feel like giving up on your dreams of becoming a barrister?
- Do you think that you look/ present/ act unlike other barristers?
- Is the legal profession your second career, are you coming to it later in life?
- Have you ever felt like an outsider in your path towards the legal profession?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then we would like to hear from you and potentially invite you to our filming day on July 3rd in central London.
Should you be selected, as well as sharing your experiences on camera you will be asked to perform a simple task typical of advocacy training on which you will be given constructive feedback from leading figures in the UK legal profession.
This project is unpaid and is not for broadcast. You would be helping us workshop it at the development stage. It’s hoped this will be a fun but also useful experience for the successful applicants.
Please contact email@example.com briefly outlining your relevant experience and background and why you think the legal profession needs you!
Please apply asap, closing date for applications June 30th